Instagram is a mobile application that lets users instantly take photos, upload them and edit them quickly using an exclusive set of filters as well as a unique tilt-shift function (3-D effect) that makes them stand out from other apps. The app has grown in popularity quicker than other apps and is probably the reason why the person in line with you at Starbuck’s is snapping a photo of their pastry display with no obvious reason. Instagram is addicting and has millions of iPhone and cheap likes for instagram Android users who are hooked. Where the public is your company should be following.
If you’re the proprietor of your business and/or the person in charge of marketing and branding, you must know about the following six reasons why Instagram is the perfect platform for your company:
- Instagram is Instantaneous There’s no need to wait until you return to your office or home to fully utilize Instagram to build your brand. Utilizing the app on your iPhone or Android camera, you take the image, edit it, upload, and add a comment (remember to use #hashtag keywords) and then share it on your company’s page in minutes.
- No Duplicate Accounts Needed In contrast to Facebook as well as Google+ where you’re required to create a long personal profile before being able to create a brand page You can join as an account on Instagram without penalty. It’s an easy setup process.
- Everyone Has an Inner-Photographer A lot of business owners are confused in utilizing social media to increase their client base for the majority of the time because they don’t know how to write or are able to sharpen their creativity for content marketing. Everyone loves taking pictures and, let’s face it – nearly everyone thinks we have an eye for photography. Although darkroom results usually show otherwise, the simplicity and foolproof editing capabilities of Instagram can transform you into your own Herb Ritts in your content marketing for products or services.
- It Makes Your Brand Look Interesting This is one of the best things of using Instagram to promote your service or product. Filters on Instagram make office supply providers, garbage removal services as well as internet marketers appear cool. Make use of Instagram to showcase your service or product and also your company’s culture by taking photos of your office environment. Instagram albums add personality to companies in a way that none of the other social media platforms has managed to do so far.
- Create a Location Page for Your Business Google Places and the new Google+ Local Pages for business have demonstrated the value to have a physical address connected to your company’s online presence. Instagram’s integration with Foursquare’s Foursquare location database lets you Geotag the place where the photo took from (i.e. your business location) that allows it to be included on the page for location on Instagram. If Instagram users browse photos in relation to location and come across something that is appealing to them in the area of their residence, you could be attracting a new client. If your location isn’t included, you can include your company in the Foursquare and Instagram databases.
- It’s Easier to get Followers Since you aren’t able to post URLs on Instagram so the users won’t feel as if they’re being bombarded by spam when they follow your account for your business. If you regularly post attractive images that showcase your service or product on Instagram the customers will more inclined to follow your account there than on alternative Social Network. It is easier for you to establish your brand’s recognition by gaining a larger following. Because Instagram is able to connect with the accounts of your Facebook as well as Twitter profiles, it can help these social networks to grow for you too. The same principles of social media marketing are in place you must interact your customers (comment or “like”) and follow your clients first. On Instagram the users actually follow them back. Conclusion: Although it’s not able to provide the link opportunities that many internet marketers are attracted to, Instagram is the easiest and most enjoyable social sharing platform available and it’s a great instrument in developing your company’s image and getting your brand recognized by your customers on the internet.